Re: Re-chartering of the Second Screen Working Group

Sorry for the late response Francois.  Overall scope and deliverables look
good to me.

Two questions on timelines:

1. The revised charter commits the group to deliver a FPWD of Presentation
API Level 2 in Q2 2017.  I think it may be worth discussing at the F2F the
level of interest in generating Level 2, and whether we have enough
deferred feature work in the queue at the moment to merit immediate work.
The F2F may generate additional feature requests that make a stronger case.

Also, one of the goals I would hope for Level 2 would be to gather feedback
from Web developers on the V1 API and make improvements that benefit them.
Given implementation satus, the time frame might not be quite enough time
to do that.  What is your experience with similar specs?

2. For Presentation API V1, both PR and TR are scheduled for Q1 2017.  Is
that realistic and in line with the time frame for similar specs?

m.