[remote-playback] Consistency with Presentation API

From: Chris Needham via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 16:31:13 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
chrisn has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback:

== Consistency with Presentation API ==
The Remote Playback API has different method names for actions that
are conceptually very similar to the Presentation API.

For example, the Remote Playback API has `watchAvailability()`, which
takes a callback parameter, whereas the Presentation API has
`getAvailability()` that returns a `PresentationAvailability` object
with an `onchange` event handler. Also, `start()` in the Presentation
API is `prompt()` in the Remote Playback API.

Should we try to align these, for consistency? I think this may help
with use of these APIs by application developers.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/57 using your GitHub
account