Re: [presentation-api] Clarify event order when establishing a presentation connection

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 08:52:16 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Upon further thought, I note that I'm not clear whether it is a good
practice to reuse the "networking task source" or to create a new one.
 Do you know?

Creating a new task source would give implementers more flexibility on
 how they assign priorities to the tasks the spec creates compared to
tasks created by other specs, and would still give us what we need,
meaning proper relative ordering of the tasks.

I'm investigating internally. This does not change the fact that the
spec needs to be explicit about the task source that gets used.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tidoust
Please view or discuss this issue at