Re: [presentation-api] Clarify event order when establishing a presentation connection

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 18:01:45 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
As an implementer, the concept of a "task source" is an abstraction
used to determine the order of callbacks in a fundamentally
single-threaded renderer.  Everything used to implement the API is
going to run in a different process on various threads, and it's not
clear how I would map a "task source" onto that execution model.

So I vote for whatever makes the spec clearest in terms of the
behavior developers would see, versus what would match what
implementers could or would do.  Let me know what you find out.  I'll
keep the PR in the queue for now.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at