Re: [presentation-api] Clarifies the roles of objects for getting presentation display availability.

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 22:55:16 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
PTAL @tidoust @schien

Rawgit URL:
https://rawgit.com/w3c/presentation-api/issue-335-getavailability/index.html

I noticed that the text at L1518 that starts "However, the user agent
may not support continuous availability monitoring" seems to conflict
with step 5 of the algorithm that returns an availability object with
`value` of false.  I think we should also update the text to match the
 algorithm.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at