[presentation-api] Pull Request: Clarifies the roles of objects for getting presentation display availability

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 22:45:40 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
mfoltzgoogle has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Clarifies the roles of objects for getting presentation display
availability ==
This addresses Issue #335 by clarifying the roles of objects used by
`getAvailability()`.

Specifically:
- Each `PresentationRequest` has at most one _presentation display
availability_ and a _presentation availability promise_.
- The former is set to a `PresentationAvailability` object the first
time it's needed.
- The latter is set to a new `Promise` the first time it's needed.

I did not use `[SameObject]` here as it did not seem appropriate per
discussion in the other issue.

As far as I understand, with this clarification the example in
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/335#issue-173916158
should work by resolver order guarantees.

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/370