Re: New Working Draft of Remote Playback API published

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 10:19:47 +0000
To: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
CC: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Hi,

> On 07 Nov 2016, at 11:05, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Hello Second Screen Working Group,
>
> I published the latest Editor's Draft of the Remote Playback API specification as a new Working Draft today as agreed (see thread in [1]):
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-remote-playback-20161107/

Thank you, and congrats to the group and contributors!

All - we now use Echidna to automate the Remote Playback API publication, meaning we can more easily publish new Working Drafts and should continue to do so frequently. As usual, good time to publish an updated WD is when there's been significant progress and the spec is in a consistent state.

> I will prepare and send emails to the TAG, horizontal groups and other mailing-lists to invite wide review of the document in the next couple of days. We should give horizontal groups some indication as to when we'd like to receive feedback on this version of the spec: "by end of 2016" looks reasonable to me, let me know if you have other views.

EOY sounds good to me.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG Chair)