Concerns about requesting a TAG review for Remote Playback API

From: Anton Vayvod <avayvod@google.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 21:11:26 +0000
To: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Hi there,

The Remote Playback API implementation in Chromium is nearing a milestone
where we would like to ship the API enabled by default.
The Chrome Web platform team usually wants to see a TAG review of the spec.

If there're no concerns voiced here, I'd like to request the TAG group to
review the RemotePlayback API.
If you want me to highlight some issues specifically, please, let me know.

Thanks,
Anton.