Proposed Second Screen Community Group Charter

From: mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 22:49:58 -0700
To: "public-webscreens@w3.org" <public-webscreens@w3.org>, "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Cc: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Anssi, Community Group participants,

I have prepared a pull request with a draft charter for the Second Screen
Community Group.

https://github.com/webscreens/cg-charter/pull/10

The PR reflects a starting point for scoping the work on open screen
protocols that we anticipate will take place in the CG going forward; I
don't plan on merging it yet.  It reflects Google's position on desirable
scope and deliverables of the upcoming work in the CG.

Along with the draft charter is a list of basic technical requirements for
the protocols, to help start the protocol development work and evaluate
alternatives when the time is ready.

Anssi, I would like a time slot to present an outline of this proposal to
the working group during the second day of the face to face meeting and
host a discussion around it.

Cheers,
Mark