Re: [presentation-api] travis-cl complains about obsolete nvm version

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 13:26:44 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
See proposed pull request. We do not need Node.js at all and do not
impose any version of nvm, so the error was on Travis CI side. That
seems to have been fixed since no warnings were logged last time we
published the spec.

Travis CI used to force people to select a specific language
environment, but introduced a "generic" language some time ago as a
way to say "no particular language, I'm just going to use bash
commands":
https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/2856
("bash" being a synonymous of "generic")

(FWIW, that "generic" value does not seem to appear in the
documentation)

I successfully tested the value with a dummy repo.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tidoust
Please view or discuss this issue at