[presentation-api] Pull Request: Switched to "generic" language in Travis CI to avoid warnings (#265)

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 13:19:44 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
tidoust has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Switched to "generic" language in Travis CI to avoid warnings
(#265) ==
The "language" key is mandatory but our build does not need a Node.js
environment. The "generic" value should tell Travis CI to use a simple
 bash environment to run the "curl" request. In turn, this should make
 all nvm related messages disappear from build logs.

I also dropped the "script" key since it is not needed (it might have
been in the past) and does not do anything useful.

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/297