Re: [presentation-api] Presenting the content of an <audio> or <video> element

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:45:01 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Also note the feedback from the TAG on this particular idea:

[[
It would may more more sense to "cast" an HTMLVideoElement to a second
 screen if the ergonomics of the presentation API more closely matched
 the fullScreen spec--which is something that could be considered.

Today, we are conflating the notion of a "remote control" browsing
context (this specification), with the idea of pure presentation of an
 element (fullscreen API + casting). Both scenarios seem to have
merit, but I agree that they tend to get muddied--even in the use-case
 document.
]]
https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/blob/master/2015/presentation-api.md

--