Re: Proper sources for cross-references?

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 7:55 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi <
anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Mark,

> cross references list (or, better, adopt or sync with one that someone else
> maintains)?
> >
> > It's certainly a good idea to fix bugs in the cross-references list if
> we find some, and to align with a good cross-references list maintained by
> someone else as much as practical.
>
> Please feel free to use the upstream whatwg/xref:
>
>   https://github.com/whatwg/xref
>
> If whatwg/xref works for the current spec, please update the step 10 in:
>

> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Work_Mode#Direct_Spec_Contributions
>
> Dominik had some reason for forking xref I forgot, but I think that issue
> may have been resolved in upstream now.

I checked out the upstream xref respository from whatwg and it worked fine
(I checked all of the previous links in the spec and they were good).
However the issue with the dangling cross reference to DOMException exists
in the upstream repository as well.  Should I send a PR to the upstream
repo to fix this up, or contact the maintainers?

m.