Re: Timing of TAG review

Anssi, Francois,

I just wanted to check-in on the timing of the TAG review.  The issues
noted as being high priority for TAG review [1] have had (or will have)
some proposal put forward in the spec, so this may be a good time to move
this forward.

Given the number of pull requests that have landed recently, I think a
whole-document editorial pass to make sure terminology, structure, and
markup are consistent would be a good idea.  Then, perhaps we can publish a
working draft using the new process for TAG review.  Francois, can you help
ensure the document is "pubrules-compliant"?

I anticipate changes to naming and API structure (but not functionality) to
address the outstanding issues relating to defining conformance classes [2]
and having clearly defined APIs for the controlling and presenting contexts
[3].  But I am not sure we should delay TAG review based on those.

What do you think?

m.

[1]
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3ATAG