Re: [presentation-api] Specify the presentation initialization algorithm

From: Oleg Beletski via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:39:21 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I have been doing some work on Presentation API shim that supports
multiple controlling page with interface we agreed at F2F meeting. I
documented created algorithms for presenting context in commit [1],
WDYT?
Unfortunately make failed while generating index.html in xspecxref.py,
 addReferences, leaving tmp.html in working directory.

[1]
https://github.com/obeletski/presentation-api/commit/c373a81e3332efc5b3eb8fcf1c38ab4eb9d7d32c

--
GitHub Notif of comment by obeletski