Re: [presentation-api] Specify the presentation initialization algorithm

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 13:37:00 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@obeletski I interpret your response as such that it is no objection
to the proposed resolution, rather further input. I recall we
discussed the merits of using a promise over hanging the session
object off of NavigatorPresentation at f2f and landed on the proposed
resolution due to that. That discussion was apparently was not
minuted. Please let me know if you have concerns.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by anssiko
See