Re: [presentation-api] Security and privacy evaluation and considerations

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:42:13 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Ref. my action to look into other specs that have "incognito"
requirements, I may have been a bit optimistic... I checked and asked
around but could not find a specification that imposes additional
requirements for the incognito mode. Which does not mean that we
should not.

In practice, the Technical Architecture Group (TAG) that develops the
Private mode browsing spec and with the Privacy Interest Group (PING)
are interested in seeing specifications that use this concept. We
should get in touch with both of them to seek feedback and advice once
 we have some initial wording.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by tidoust
See