Re: Security and privacy considerations section

On 2015-01-30 11:16, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
> Hi All, Francois,
>
> The Charter notes [1]:
>
> [[
>
> The specifications produced by this Working Group will include security and privacy considerations.
>
> ]]
>
> We should add the Security and privacy considerations section to the Presentation API once we're better aware of the threats.
>
> Francois - what is the stage at which this is required?

I would say that this is "required" before publication as Candidate
Recommendation, since the group needs to show that the specification has
received wide review (by external groups such as PING) when it requests
transition to that stage.

Now it's of course a good idea to draft the section as soon as possible,
since it may impact the design of the API.

Francois.