Assigning yourself to an existing GitHub issue (Re: [presentation-api] Make the Example section more concise)

On 2015-02-12 12:16, Louay Bassbouss via GitHub wrote:
> @anssiko it seems that I don't have the rights to assign myself an
> existing issue

A quick note to Working Group participants willing to assign themselves
to issues on GitHub: you first need to be added to the list of
collaborators associated with the repo, as GitHub does not allow people
with read-only rights to assign themselves to issues.

Simply send me an email that includes your GitHub username and I'll add
you to the list.

Thanks,
Francois.