Re: CfC: publish First Public Working Draft of the Presentation API (deadline 12 Feb)

[It appears my MUA lost quote levels when I did a plain text reply to MarkFo's rich text mail. Selectively quoting relevant parts of my response again.]

> On 09 Feb 2015, at 11:59, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi MarkFo,

[...]

> I've requested the W3C team to give you appropriate access to the issue tracker.

MarkFo - you now have access to edit issues. With great power comes great responsibility :-)

[...]

> Thanks for volunteering, much appreciated. Note that the CfC ends 12 February 2015, so please let me know if you need more time, or if you have further questions or concerns.

[...]

> Let's evaluate the status on 12 Feb and extend the CfC if needed.
>
> Thank you for volunteering to help!
>
> All - please work with MarkFo to make sure the issue tracker reflects the current state and is in sync with the spec. The most straight-forward way to contribute is to add comments to the GH issues -- the mailing list will be informed of activity automatically.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)