Re: CfC: publish First Public Working Draft of the Presentation API (deadline 12 Feb)

Hi MarkW,

> On 05 Feb 2015, at 02:09, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com> wrote:
>
> I support Mark (Foltz)s comments. The FPWD should flag the open issues that must be solved to meet the scope of the charter, to encourage feedback on the whole of the problem space we are addressing.

Thanks for your feedback.

Does the updated Status of This Document section address your concerns with regard to "flagging the open issues"?

Please feel free to help MarkFo, Dominik and other participants to review the open issues in GH [1] as well as the open issues annotated in the spec (search with "open issue:" [2]) to ensure they reflect the scope of the charter to the best understanding of the group as of now.

Please note that commenting GH issues is now very easy and convenient, since the comments made in GH issues are automatically reflected back to this mailing list to keep the whole group informed. If you have comments on specific open issues in GH, I recommend you add your comment to GH issues directly.

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues
[2] http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/