Re: [presentation-api] Rename PresentationSession to PresentationController

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 23:16:35 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
As I understand, it depends on issue #35:
- if the api is close() to shut down presentation and disconnect() for
 disconnecting from it, PresentationController makes more sense (so
one closes presentation via controller and disconnects the controller
from it, PresentationConnection.close() would be confusing and
disconnect() would sound redundant);
- if the api is close() for disconnecting and end()/stop() for
actually terminating the presentation, PresentationConnection makes
more sense.

Since we already have close() that means tearing down the
presentation, disconnect() seems an easier path to achieve what we
want, therefore PresentationController is my choice. Jonas didn't seem
 to have a strong opinion.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by avayvod
See