Re: [presentation-api] 1-UA and 2-UA details

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 15:18:57 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Hmmm, tidy's behavior can change a bit from one version to the other.
The result should hopefully remain correct.

It seems that the (recent) version that you mention does not process
ampersands as it used to be and drops the escaping of non ambiguous
ampersands in particular. It is true that an `&` followed by a space
does not need to be escaped:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/syntax.html#syntax-ambiguous-ampersand

(Adding `preserve-entities: true` to the tidy config would preserve
the initial `&amp`. I would personally prefer that, so I'll prepare a
PR)

--
GitHub Notif of comment by tidoust
See