Re: Invitation to join PING call on Thursday 13 August 2015

Hi Christine,

> On 05 Aug 2015, at 11:36, Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org> wrote:
>
> Colleagues,
>
> Thank you for kindly offering to discuss privacy considerations concerning the Presentation API with PING.
>
> Special thanks to Anssi.
>
> Apologies for the confusion about the time. Anssi, we hope you can still join us.

Thanks for the invitation. The time work for me. Other WG members are also free to join depending on their availability and preference.

As a background material to the agenda topic 3. Presentation API, these are the four privacy-related issues for which the WG is seeking feedback and guidance from PING:

[[

1. Private mode browsing for the presenting context

2. Fingerprinting and screen availability monitoring

3. Security and privacy considerations

4. Rejecting the Promise when user cancels the screen selection

]]

The longer descriptions of these issue are at:

  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-secondscreen/2015Jul/0010.html

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)