Re: [presentation-api] Refine how to do session teardown/disconnect/closing

From: Jonas Sicking via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 16:01:48 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I think closing the presentation page is a good default when the last
device-side page calls .close().

Which is why I'm proposing that calling .close() should transition the
 PresentationSession to a "terminated" state, and that once the last
PresentationSession transitions to "terminated" then we'd fire the
"lastsessionterminated" and, by default, close the presentation page.

@schien, I don't quite understand if you are saying that there are
things about that solutions that you don't like?

There's also the question of what to do if the user closes the tab
with the controlling page, or navigates to a different page. I don't
know what a good default behavior is there.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by sicking
See