Re: [presentation-api] Refine how to do session teardown/disconnect/closing

From: Shih-Chiang Chien via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 09:54:59 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
The timing of closing window varies from application to application,
e.g. multi-player game might wait for more incoming session and remote
 video play might want to close the window immediately. The question
here would be: should we default close the window or not?

If window is not closed by default, adding "terminated" state should
be enough because applications can monitor the session state by
themselves.

If window is closed by default, we'll have to use the preventDefault()
 technique mentioned by @sicking in comment 3.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by schien
See