Re: Renaming "Session" to "Connection"

I do agree with this.   "Session" implies that the lifetime of the
PresentationSession is tied to the lifetime of the presentation.  It's not;
the "sessions" are really "connections" that are tied to the lifetime of a
specific opener/controller that may become disconnected.

I was thinking that PresentationController also makes sense in this context.

It depends a bit on the meaning of .close(): does it close a specific
controller's connection, or does it terminate the presentation?  See [1].

[1] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/35

m.