Re: New co-editor for the Presentation API

From: ȫ <cha8476@etri.re.kr>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 08:13:42 +0000
To: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
CC: "Rottsches, Dominik" <dominik.rottsches@intel.com>, "mark a. foltz" <mfoltz@google.com>

Though I'm pretty new to SSP WG, thanks a lot for your contribution and effort so far!

Best regards,

Hongki CHA

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 12:57 AM -0700, "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com<mailto:anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm happy to announce Mark Foltz as the co-editor for the Presentation API.

As the active participants of the group have noticed, Mark has been one of the most active participants in this group and made direct contributors toward the spec from the start. Together with Dominik we thought this role is a great fit for Mark, and believe this will further accelerate the spec work.

Mark - looking forward to your contributions in your new role!

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)