New co-editor for the Presentation API

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 07:56:09 +0000
To: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
CC: "mark a. foltz" <mfoltz@google.com>, "Rottsches, Dominik" <dominik.rottsches@intel.com>
Hi All,

I'm happy to announce Mark Foltz as the co-editor for the Presentation API.

As the active participants of the group have noticed, Mark has been one of the most active participants in this group and made direct contributors toward the spec from the start. Together with Dominik we thought this role is a great fit for Mark, and believe this will further accelerate the spec work.

Mark - looking forward to your contributions in your new role!

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)