SDW-IG call (27 May) - Next steps.

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 16:19:05 +0000
To: "public-sdwig@w3.org" <public-sdwig@w3.org>
CC: "edwardguild@geotab.com" <edwardguild@geotab.com>
Hi folks. We had a packed call yesterday. Minutes are here [1] - thanks Ted! I promised to progress some of the conversations onto the mailing list and our github. Post meeting I had useful suggestions from Christine Perey about how we might effectively engage a wider audience too.

These are all jobs for next week. I just wanted to let you all know that the wheels are turning. At least they will be from Tuesday onwards - Monday is a public holiday in the UK.

Best regards, Jeremy

Co-Chair SDW-IG

[1]: https://www.w3.org/2021/05/27-sdw-minutes.html