Re: [sdw] Update index.html (#1257)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 05:02:18 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
Process has been a bit loose in these byways.
Would be good for @lvdbrink or @jabhay to be aware of this work, so let's ask them.

Would be good to fold ssn-ext into vocab-ssn, but I don't think we can do that without chartering a new W3C working group.

Meanwhile, CSIRO has let its membership of W3C lapse, after ca. 25 years. I was responsible for the organization joining in 1996 or thereabouts, but it has been with the computer scientists for the last 20, and they have lost interest. So I will have to manage my status to be able to continue to contribute ...

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/1257#issuecomment-831683922 using your GitHub account