Re: [sdw] What is the intended directionality of time:before and time:after? (#1241)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 22:00:50 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
If we had been starting with a blank sheet I would have made the relationship names clearer, but most of them had already been established in the 2006 Note, and we were constrained to preserve them for 'backward compatibility'. Perhaps the labels and descriptions could be made clearer? Would you have any suggestions?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1241#issuecomment-763977443 using your GitHub account