Re: No SDW-IG meeting tomorrow (29 Apr) - reschedule for next week?

I hope to join the next call. Tomorrow is my last day with W3C & MIT, I
am moving on to Geotab who incidentally has geofencing implemented for
their users for enabling/disabling data collection. They are a W3C
member and I will be their Advisory Committee rep and potentially co-
chair of the Automotive Working Group. I will be looking for
appropriate people there to participate in SDW and bridge in the
meantime.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead