Re: OWL-Time extensions for Era

Hi Chris,

*Very* interesting times, indeed…

There is actually no representation of “now” in 8601 syntax (for now, pun intended). The representation of now in a repeating time interval (previously known as “period") is via the omission of the start (to specify intervals that start now) or the end (to specify intervals that end now). Not ideal indeed.

Ron

_____________________________________

Ronald Tse
Ribose Inc.

information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.