Re: A Christmas Present

Ed and Jo,

If we want to publish this year before the moratorium starting
tomorrow, we will need a new shortname. Opening an issue in case that
triggers a response in time. If not, then in the new year.

A colleague suggested spatial-data-use and if you want to instead keep
the term responsible, how about responsible-spatial?

Cheers,

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead