Re: Review: New charter

Hi Linda and Ted

Sorry for slow response to this but just to note my support for
re-chartering and happy with the idea of a WG rather than IG.  I've been
overly busy on other things recently hence my general quietness on the
mailing list, but intend to participate in the rechartered group, with
interest mainly in the SDWBP maintenance and potentially geosparql

Best regards

Bill