Re: SDW-IG face to face meeting in Toulouse; Tue 19th November

Hi Jeremy

Thanks very much for the invitation. I was just checking the dates of the
Toulouse meeting - I'm going to be away on holiday that week, so
unfortunately I won't be able to go and I think I'll pass on participating
remotely as I try (and often fail!) to keep holidays as a proper break from
work.

The timing is a shame, as otherwise I would have liked to attend.

I'll send an update to the mailing list shortly on recent progress of the
stats group.

Cheers

Bill