Re: [sdw] New project proposal: OWL Space (#1095)

From: Frans Knibbe via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 17:45:24 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
> 1. Pursue this work within the OGC Geosemantics DWG - it's a DWG, so it's open to non-OGC members

Is the OGC Geosemantics DWG really open to non-OGC members? Here is part of the reply I got after having tried to subscribe to the e-mail list:
'Your request to the GeoSemWeb mailing list
    Subscription request
has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the following reason for rejecting your request:
"This is an OGC member's only list.
...'

To become a member of the OGC as an individual, it seem I would have to pay USD 550 per year.

Regards,
Frans

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Fransie
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1095#issuecomment-472108411 using your GitHub account