RE: Focus week: March 2019

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 16:06:17 +0100
To: "'Jeremy Tandy'" <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>, "'Linda van den Brink'" <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, <public-sdwig@w3.org>
Hi all,

On top of the pull request that Simon prepared recently to address feedback on the Time Ontology received through OGC, I note that there are a couple of pull requests that are pending approval, ideally by editors of the underlying spec or by IG chairs :

*	A reference update in eo-qb : https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/1104
*	An erratum for SSN on the IP68 Smart Sensor example : https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/1112

Francois.