From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 10:42 AM
To: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>; public-sdwig@w3.org
Subject: Focus week: March 2019

Hello SDWIGers ...

Today begins the first full week in March - which means that it’s a focus week for SDW IG.

Linda and I are taking it in turn to be unavailable to coordinate the focus week - she’s off running in the mountains somewhere this week. I think I prefer that to being ill like I was last month.

Those of you who are leading on projects, please can you share details of your progress through February and identify those topics that you need help on? Also, it would be very useful if you can update the short description of your project/activity on https://github.com/w3c/sdw/projects

Meanwhile, I’ll be preparing a short retrospective for our works in the last month. I hope to share that this afternoon.

Best regards, Jeremy