Focus week: March 2019

From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 09:41:47 +0000
To: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, "public-sdwig@w3.org" <public-sdwig@w3.org>
Hello SDWIGers ...

Today begins the first full week in March - which means that it’s a focus
week for SDW IG.

Linda and I are taking it in turn to be unavailable to coordinate the focus
week - she’s off running in the mountains somewhere this week. I think I
prefer that to being ill like I was last month.

Those of you who are leading on projects, please can you share details of
your progress through February and identify those topics that you need help
on? Also, it would be very useful if you can update the short description
of your project/activity on https://github.com/w3c/sdw/projects

Meanwhile, I’ll be preparing a short retrospective for our works in the
last month. I hope to share that this afternoon.

Best regards, Jeremy