From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Sent: 01 April 2019 07:54
To: Christine Perey <cperey@perey.com>; public-sdwig@w3.org
Cc: Scott Simmons <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org>
Subject: RE: Request for slot on Leuven meeting agenda to discuss/explore Augmented Reality

External Email: Take care with attachments & links.

Hi group,

See Christine's message below. When our group met in Lyon last year, there was attendance from some people from the W3C Immersive Web working group. It might be worthwhile to put this item on the agenda as it might help us figure out if/how SDWIG can help coordinate OGC engagement with Immersive Web (WebXR Device API) folks.

Opinions?

Linda