[sdw] Irc logs from #mapml channel during breakout

From: Peter Rushforth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 06:19:56 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
prushforth has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/sdw:

== Irc logs from #mapml channel during breakout ==
Hi Jeremy, Thank you for taking some notes I believe, anyway, during our MapML breakout. I don't know how to recover those, but I would like to use them as the basis for minutes that I'll post. If you know how to access, could you paste them or send a link, please? Thanks!

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1090 using your GitHub account