Re: [sdw] Create article about Spatial Data on the Web Best Practices based on implementation report

From: Peter Rushforth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 05:39:40 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
This was done before the implementation report template was available, but I tried to articulate the relation of MapML to the best practices. I'll try to create an implementation report in time for this train. https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1024

--
GitHub Notification of comment by prushforth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1088#issuecomment-432921299 using your GitHub account