Ad hoc joint session with GeoSemantics DWG at OGC meeting

From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 06:38:03 +0000
To: "public-sdwig@w3.org" <public-sdwig@w3.org>
CC: "Tandy, Jeremy (jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk)" <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>, "Francois Daoust (fd@w3.org)" <fd@w3.org>, "Scott Simmons (ssimmons@opengeospatial.org)" <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org>
Hi all,

There will be an ad hoc joint session of the SDW-IG with the GeoSemantics Domain Working Group next week at the OGC meeting. Since some of us are there anyway, Josh Lieberman and I thought this would be interesting for both groups.

Thursday, June 7 11am - 12 noon EDT (17:00 - 18:00 UTC).

There's  no fixed agenda, but these are some possible topics. We'll do at least the summary:

  *   Summary of SDWIG F2F Tuesday and Wednesday sessions
  *   Geospatial Web Roadmap
  *   SSN extensions
  *   Other topics
If anyone's interested to join this remotely, let me know and I can provide the details for dialing in.
Linda