Re: [sdw] Worked examples using hasUltimateFeatureOfInterest

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 06:58:25 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
The rules in the draft spec say that _if a UFoI is not provided explicitly_, then the UFoI can be inferred by following the chain of `isSampleOf` links until you get to a feature that doesn't have one. But this is always overridden (I hesitate to say 'trumped') if an explicit UFoI is indicated. So I think the 'different UFoI' case illustrated by @smrgeoinfo is accommodated by the proposal.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1027#issuecomment-393782084 using your GitHub account