Re: [sdw] Coverage JSON Definitions

From: Jon Blower via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 16:24:59 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
Hi @marqh and @6a6d74 - sorry for my slow reply to this. I'm happy in principle for W3 to host the namespace - but we should discuss implications. You're right that there has never been anything at those URLs - they were placeholders only. There ought to be something there!

Although there hasn't been activity at the repository for a while, CovJSON is alive and well - it's just that most of the effort now is in implementation rather than spec development. In fact there has just been an implementation for the Hyrax server (OPeNDAP) - discussed at a recent [ESIP meeting](https://2018esipsummermeeting.sched.com/event/EyqZ/json-encodings-for-spatial-data-data-modeling-dialects-and-languages).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonblower
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1029#issuecomment-407117720 using your GitHub account