[sdw] Create a list of OGC standards that are "not yet Web-friendly enough" plus rationale for each

From: Jeremy Tandy via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 14:34:58 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
6a6d74 has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/sdw:

== Create a list of OGC standards that are "not yet Web-friendly enough" plus rationale for each ==
During the Fort Collins F2F meeting we agreed to create a list of OGC standards that are "not yet Web-friendly enough" that we could provide to the OGC Architecture Board (AOB) for their consideration; including a rationale for each.

Target was for the July OAB.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1057 using your GitHub account