Next plenary call on 7 February 2018 - 2000 UTC

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 14:09:37 +0100
To: <public-sdwig@w3.org>
Hi all,

The plenary call was supposed to take place this week, but our chairs are unfortunately unavailable, so the plenary call will be next week instead, on 7 February 2018 (still at 2000 UTC). An agenda will be shared with the group before the call.

In the meantime, please remember to register for the upcoming F2F, 19-20 February:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/102593/sdwig-f2F-2018-q1/

Subgroup chairs, this change most likely affects your schedule, let me know what you'd like to do! Slot on 31 January is now free to use... and slot on 7 February is no longer available!

Thanks,
Francois.