Re: CORRECTED WEBEX DETAILS - stats on the web BP call

Hi Rob

Sorry about that - both from point of view of late reminder and my initial mistake with the link.

We did have a call but a short one, as I had to get on a plane (now on it). Main business was to review the draft work plan and the list of use cases (thanks for that new one by the way).

If you have any comments on the work plan do please let me know by mail.

Next call planned for 2 weeks today, same time

Cheers

Bill