Re: CORRECTED WEBEX DETAILS - stats on the web BP call

I had the time wrong but checked in at 7:30 and no call.

For those of us down under we dont tend to see the reminders that come
overnight - they really need to be 24 hours earlier, and appointments
without a calendar entry with the login details makes it very hard when you
are juggling a dozen or so such calls :-(

Rob